Here are some opportunities to get your eyes screened. The screenings at the Alaska State Fair are open to all. Other screenings are restricted by age or school.
- January 11: 5th Annual Diversity Community Health Awareness Day at the Loussac Public Library bottom floor from noon to 4 PM. Vision Screening for children and acuity eye tests for adults.
- January 22: Project Homeless Connect at the Egan Center bottom floor from 9AM to 4PM. We will be doing eye acuity tests and dispensing readers to those in need.
- February 1: Community Heath Fair at First Christian Church, 8am to 1pm. 3031 Latouche St.
- March 7: Spenard Community Health Fair, 8am to noon. 1004 W Tudor Rd.
- April 18: Kids Day, 11am to 4pm. Dena’ina Center
- April 25: Latino Community Health Fair, 10am to 1pm, 4855 Arctic Blvd.
- May 16: Community Health Fair at University Center, 9:30am to 1pm.
- August 27 – September 7: Alaska State Fair. Vision Screening for children and acuity eye tests for adults.
- 2020 Stand Down: Fall 2020, date to be scheduled.
Please check back as we update the locations and dates.